Your new company
An exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing SME business on the outskirts of Twyford. This company is an ambitious and dynamic organisation and are currently leading in their respective industry.
Your new role
Your new role will include but not be limited to the following tasks:
- Manage financial transactions for all respective group businesses
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparing management accounts for trading businesses
- Preparing year end financial statements
- Management of sales and purchase ledger
- Preparing statutory accounts for trading businesses
- Working to corporation tax deadlines
- Working closely with Directors
- Intercompany accounts
- Assist with Budgets & Forecasts including cash flow forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will be experienced in some if not all of the tasks listed, you will ideally be part-qualified however QBE candidates with the right experience will also be considered. Furthermore experience using Sage is an advantage. You will be a confident communicator with the ability to work autonomously.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered an excellent opportunity to work in a varied and growing business. You will be provided on the job training and mentoring by the FD. There is also free parking available on site.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81411614