Science Teacher - Wolverhampton - September 2018 - Permanent contract
Are you the type of person who always strives to complete any task to the best of your ability?
Perhaps your high expectations ensure you always expect the very best from not only yourself, but also for your students?
If so you sound like the ideal candidate for this fabulous school with a vibrant and visionary SLT!
Science Teacher - Permanent Vacancy:
- September start, permanent, direct school contract
- MPS - UPS £22,917 - £38,633
- KS3 Co-ordinator possibility
- Exceptional training and development
- Average-sized school
- Positive and vibrant NQTs and experienced teachers welcome
- Supportive and cohesive department with training opportunities in other academy schools
- Interview preparation & lesson guidance from experienced consultants, prior to you attending this school's interview process!
- Great career development opportunity!
- Get in touch today as the school is looking to fill this role ASAP for a September start!
Person Specification - Science Teacher
You must, of course, have obtained QTS by September and be an ambitious, dynamic and engaging Science teacher who can bring your passion for Science to life within creative and fun lessons to pupils aged 11-18.
A recent track record of good to outstanding lesson observations is desired as you will be expected to deliver consistently good lessons ensuring students' progress at an appropriate level in line with their expectation.
You should ideally be the type of Science teacher who aspires to become a leader with the next few years in mind. This school is open to applicants who are newly qualified and experienced. For those with more experience there is the possibility to take on some additional responsibility straight away such as KS3 Co-ordinator.
School Information - Science Teacher
This Science teacher position is located in the Wolverhampton. It is a lovely school which is of average size and recently had a glowing Ofsted inspection which highlighted how all areas were 'GOOD'!
The school has a proven track record of delivering exceptional CPD with the view in mind to enable teachers to develop in to outstanding practitioners, but also to give teachers the tools needed to go on to a leadership role.
Please send your CV to Jamie at i-teachers to be considered for this role and other similar positions in our schools.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81425006