An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Finance Assistant to join the Head Office team of a well -established pharmaceutical company, based in a countryside setting on the outskirts of Warwick. In return you will receive a salary of £20,000-£22,000 per annum depending on experience.
Our client’s Finance Assistant will report to the Financial Controller and will be driven, well organised, have a real attention to detail and be comfortable working in a pressurised environment.
Your role as Finance Assistant will include, but is not limited to:
- Processing Invoices onto accounts system
- Produce Payment runs
- Payment allocations
- Data reconciliation and inputting
- Bank and Cash Book Processing
- Nominal Journals
- Other ad hoc duties
Their ideal Finance Assistant will have:
- Previous experience of working within a finance department is essential.
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Good understanding of accounts processes and procedures
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to work with speed and accuracy
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have strong IT Skills – essential
- Have knowledge of Sage 50 – beneficial
- Have knowledge of Sage 500 – beneficial
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join our client’s growing company as their Finance Assistant.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81429281