Purchase Ledger Clerk
Permanent Purchase ledger, Gloucester, £20,000-£23,000
Your new company
Hays Accountancy & Finance are exclusively recruiting for a permanent Purchase Ledger Clerk for an engineering company based in Gloucester. This fantastic opportunity is best suited to an experienced Purchase ledger clerk who has worked as part of a small team. The key duties of the role as as follows:
- Process Purchase Order Invoices
- Liaise and resolve customers Purchase Ledger queries
- Supplier payment processing
- Expenses processing
- Key supplier statement reconciliations
- Process improvements and mapping
- Working with supply chain and wider business to drive improved processes
- Completion of any work related tasks, which would be deemed reasonable of this role
To be successful with your application the client is looking for somebody who has at least 3 years experience within a similar role. The candidate must also posses excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate to non-financial professionals. Having a flexible approach to working patterns would be advantageous. In return for this excellent permanent purchase ledger opportunity the client is will to offer a competitive salary between £20,000-£23,000 dependant upon experience based on a 37 hour working week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81428582