- Performing service, repair and installation of commercial systems (boilers and associated equipment), diagnostic and fault finding.
- Purging, strength testing and gas pipe work installation up to or above 6".
- Maintaining PPM Paperwork.
- Efficiently maintaining and repairing plant equipment.
- Complying with company policies and procedures.
- Carrying out work in a safe and diligent manner.
- CODNCO1, CORT1, CDGA1, COCN1, CCN1, CEN1, HTR1, CDGA1, CIGA1.
- NVQ Plumbing.
- Able to work at heights (IPAF or Pasma Trained).
- Current Gas Safe Registration.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your CV and application for this role will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. However, to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and check out our vacancy page on our website.
Smart Moves Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81428523