IT Systems Developer
IT Systems Developer Permanent - 12 Months Fixed Term Up to £44,000 per annum Bradford
IT Systems Developer Permanent
12 Months Fixed Term
Up to £44,000 per annum
Your new company
My client a specialist Recruitment agency based in Bradford are looking for an IT Systems Developer to maintain and develop their in-house bespoke IT system.
Your new role
- Be innovative and creative to develop best practice technical solutions.
- Provide operational support to systems developed by the in-house development team.
- Bug diagnosis and defect resolution.
- Work to software development and coding standards.
- Engage in Agile development process and contribute to all meetings.
- Work individually and with team members to complete objectives as required.
- Ability to plan and prioritise own tasks with team's, whilst working to agreed timescales.
- Propose and define technical solutions as required.
- Document source code to contribute to internal knowledge base.
- Provide technical development advice to other developers and team members.
- Engage with peer review process and enforce coding standards within the development team.
- Deploy systems to production environments.
- Ensure conformity of own work with requirements before handing over to test.
- Provide support to testers as needed.
- Obtain a good understanding of all key systems.
- SQL SERVER
- Visual Studio Team
- Foundation Server
- MS OFFICE
- Windows Server
Available shift patterns: 08:00 - 16:00 & 10:00 - 18:00
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81398459