Our client is an upbeat, forward thinking and highly successful, award winning master broker .
They are looking for an experienced Mortgage Adviser to service existing clients, and build new client relationships with leads provided by the sales development team.
You will be a great people person, who is proactive and determined, with an excellent eye for detail, and keen to build on their success by networking and developing new business.
Key skills and responsibilities
- Clear, Eloquent and Upbeat telephone manner
- CeMAP ideal but not essential if you have 2 years minimum industry experience (Would be a requirement to CeMAP qualified by the end of 2017)
- Understanding the source of an introduction and when certain types of business (i.e. direct regulated clients) should be passed to appropriate members of staff
- Understanding which regulation applies to which type of application and ensuring the advising broker has the necessary permissions to introduce business of this type
- Lender and product knowledge
- General office skill set
- GCSE Maths and English essential
- Ability to manage own diary, manage deadlines and meet targets set