BMS/Controls Engineer- Tridium
We are currently working alongside a leading Facilities Management company to recruit a number BMS/Controls Engineer with Tridium experience to cover their London and South East Sites.
Responsibilities of the role will include;
* Delivery of effective PPM across the region. Respond to call outs and breakdown requests.
* Maintain all processes and procedures in accordance with company / contract procedures.
* Provide support for dealing with Controls related issues including engineering support, call outs and PPMs with the necessary aptitude to ensure benefits to all parties.
* Be responsible for ensuring that engineers' reports are produced on time detailing accurate and informative information.
* Identify opportunities for project and energy saving initiatives
* Take a pro-active role in interacting with the client and carrying out customer care to ensure they are satisfied with service delivery
* Ensure Health and Safety standards are never compromised and that processes and documentation is regularly reviewed and maintained.
* To take ownership of shortfalls in service delivery and manage complaints effectively.
* To work with the regional Operational team providing Controls and BMS support and Maintenance.
* Proven track record working within BMS - Controls environment
* Relevant BMS manufacturer's courses.
* In depth knowledge of BMS systems/software- primarily Tridium
* Good practical knowledge of Building Services and Electrical Systems.
* Electrically competent.
If you are interested and would like some further information apply online or contact Shaun Edwards on