Senior Sales Executive
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
Reporting to: Regional Team Manager
- Secure renewal clients across the publication whilst sourcing new business via the telephone and face to face presentation and grow the size and activity of the database
- Maintain a high standard of call rates (60 per day)
- Achievement of personal and product targets
- Maintain the high profile of the company throughout the Industry through client visits and attendance at a range of Industry events.
- To have a full knowledge of the publications and the media details for each product within the portfolio, competitor publications and the industry.
- Successfully manage accounts and maintain contact throughout the year with your client database.
- To assist the Management team in coordinating the sales campaigns.
- To assist the Management team in identifying potential difficulties within sales campaigns and provide solutions wherever possible to rectify the situation.
- Use initiative to identify any potential new business streams and work with the management team to apply them to a sales campaign.
- Lead by example and assist Sales Executives wherever necessary.
- Provide and maintain up to date and accessible records of client relationships and sales figures.
- Create and maintain up to date records of personal sales progress.
- Where necessary assist the management team in creating reports of the department/campaign.
- Liaison with the client and production department to ensure that all documentation provided is accurate and legible.
- Where necessary liaise with the production team to chase clients copy if not received.
- Ensure that all order confirmations are completed satisfactorily and within the discount and payment parameters of the company.
- Orders falling outside of these standard terms should be authorised before completion.
- Make reasonable attempt to resolve any client queries or accounts issues when called upon.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.