My Client a Leading FMCG Business in London is looking for a Management Accountant to join their head office team.
Reporting to the Finance Management the Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the day to day finance activities including daily, weekly and monthly sales reporting and segmentation of data to support Europe and Asia
- Preparation of monthly management information
- Management of timely and accurate sales targets and measurement of performance against targets along with non-finance KPI's. Sales Performance Bonus calculations.
- Manage and perform all aspects of month end processes.
- Cost tracking/management, working with team to ensure forecast costs remain within budget.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations and management.
- Support on technology enhancement projects including making recommendations, implementation and development (Attendee Systems, Salesforce, Marketing and Financial Reporting systems).
- Ad-hoc projects/analysis as requested.
Successful candidates will be degree educated, who are part qualified in either ACCA / CIMA qualification. Candidates will have at least 3 year's Management Accounting experience. Candidates will have experience in a fast paced business environment.