Registered Service Manager
A leading care provider is seeking a Registered Service Manager for a specialist care home in Ripon. The home provides high quality care for four people with profound Learning Disabilities and associated physical disabilities.
The person should have a range of experience working in various healthcare environments including challenging and complex behaviours, and able to demonstrate sound leadership and management skills and able to effectively manage change for the progression of the service and quality of care. They will have the ability to act as lead practitioner and develop the team`s skills via supervision and on the job coaching, you will have the aptitude to respond to the needs of people with a learning disability who have complex health needs, to be able to work with community multi-disciplinary team.
- Salary: £27,000
- The management team is extremely supportive and there is huge scope for developing skills in this varied role.
- You will gain a wealth of knowledge and will develop the ability to deliver training to continuously improve the service provided.
Key skills and Competencies:
- Minimum NVQL4 - person should be CQC registered (or are able to become registered/have been previously)
- Strong care background & leadership skills
- Comprehensive understanding of good practice with Learning Disabilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Managing and controlling resources to meet demands and changing priorities, ensuring financial viability
- Knowledge - stay up to date with legislative changes that can affect the operation of the business / service
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on for more information.
***I cover all ADULT SPECIALIST Service Manager/Nursing Home Manager/Hospital/Operations Manager and nurse vacancies across the North East and Lincolnshire, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please get in touch.***
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!