Finance and Credit Assistant - 6 Month Contract - £20k - Leighton Buzzard
Accounts and Credit Assistant
6 month contract
Are you looking to join a market-leading, forward-thinking company who offer plenty of opportunity for furthering your career and will value you as individual employee?
The Smart Moves have got the perfect opportunity for you!
We are proud to be recruiting on behalf of our renowned client who is on the hunt for an Accounts and Credit Assistant to develop their team and provide excellent support to the expanding Finance division; your responsibilities will be split between the credit control team and the reporting team.
- Managing project claim support systems; transitioning the existing SAP rebate system
- Assisting with month end close processes and internal reporting requirements
- Ensuring the administration of key accounts and creating new customer accounts
- Handling and responding to customer complaints and queries; liaising with internal sales
- Processing credit card payments and ensuring the improvement of controls
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times; following procedures and participating in ad hoc tasks.
Skills and experience:
- Extensive SAP and Excel experience
- Confident and articulate with excellent communication skills
- Able to build close working relationships at all levels
- Excellent organisational abilities and highly capable of prioritising workload
- A proactive self-starter, able to work off own initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and demanding environment
If this role is of interest to you, don’t miss out on a fantastic opportunity…apply today, we’d love to hear from you!
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your CV and application for this role will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. However, to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and check out our vacancy page on our website.