Job Title; Interim AR Associate
Skills; Credit Control, SAP, Customer Service
Salary; £10-14 per hour
Location; High Wycombe
Our client is a leading Food Manufacturer who produces one of Britain’s most loved and iconic household food brands.
This is a company who consistently works to produce food to the highest quality and to constantly innovate their products to provide modern customers with what they want.
We currently have an opening for an Interim AR Associate join their busy, fast-paced finance team in High Wycombe.
• Managing a portfolio of accounts and maintaining these accounts within the agreed payment terms and credit limits to ensure effective cash collection
• Negotiating repayment plans with customers where necessary
• Opening new credit accounts for new customers once they have had the required checks carried out, ensuring that the company has all relevant information
• Maintaining accurate customer records, including account reconciliations
• Resolving credit-related queries / issues, such as obtaining copy invoices, proof of delivery, credit notes, etc.
• Maintaining good customer relations
• Adhoc cash allocation, covering the team during periods of absence
Working hours; Monday - Friday - office hours
• Previous Credit Control experience
• Excellent Communication and Customer Service skills
• Knowledge of SAP / System 21
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Competitive pay on offer
• Immediate starts available
- Potential to go permanent
• Great working environment
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through this website today!
*Please note we are unable to respond to all applicants who have been unsuccessful in the shortlisting process. If you have not had a response within 5 working days of applying, please assume that your application is not being progressed.
Staffline Group plc operates as both an employment agency and employment business as originally defined in the Employment Agencies Act 1973 as amended by the Employment Relations Act 1999.
The Staffline Group was established in 1986 and over time has grown into a national organisation specialising in logistics, e-retail, manufacturing, driving, food processing and white collar recruitment.
We are committed to eliminating unlawful discrimination and to promoting equality and diversity within our policies, practices and procedures. We are also committed to promoting equality and diversity in Staffline Group plc. This applies to our professional dealings with clients, staff and directors and third parties.