Are you an excellent Team Manager with experience in the Cleaning Services industry? Do you have the ability to motivate a team as well carry out structured site visits that ensure specifications are met and customer expectations are positively managed.
To lead the on-site teams to deliver a day to day cleaning service within budgets that meets specifications and standards and exceeds the customer's expectations.
- To carry out structured site visits that ensure specifications are met and customer expectations are positively managed.
- To build an honest and open working relationship with the customer that encourages partnership and effective resolution of issues.
- To ensure effective team-working through structured meeting disciplines allowing for business reviews and clear communication cascades.
- To coach, develop and mentor the In-Store Managers to deliver brilliant cleaning standards.
- To manage and deliver the weekly hours budget.
- To review business measures and KPI data and communicate trends and themes to help inform senior management decision making.
- To ensure on site teams understand their roles, responsibilities and what is expected of them.
- To review audits and take the necessary actions to turnaround underperforming areas. Where required, complete and upload the audit in accordance with Company policy.
- To complete and submit all necessary paperwork accurately and on time ensuring sign off where required of completed tasks.
- To ensure the on-site teams have sufficient working equipment, machinery and product to deliver their roles brilliantly well.
- Previous customer service delivery experience
- Previous experience of managing a team
- Remote management experience
- Sound knowledge of Health and Safety and COSHH legislation