Join this highly successful multi award winning digital agency and grow your opportunities as their SEO Manager!
The SEO manager will join a team of experts in maintaining their outstanding reputation. They will be responsible for the smooth delivery of high quality campaigns and deliver world class client services. The role gives opportunities to travel not only around the UK but also Europe! The SEO Manager will contribute to the growth of commercial opportunities and business opportunities, using appropriate tools and systems to drive effective, data led recommendations. They will not only have a deep understanding of clients’ business sector, brand and consumers but also help the client understand their progression in SEO and content marketing.
Roles and Responsibilities of the SEO Manager:
- Contribute to content strategies, implementation and monitoring of campaign results to meet clients’ business objectives
- Apply an integrated approach to marketing campaigns, monitoring and responding to industry updates
- Guarantee that campaigns are delivered up to standard of the company and meet clients’ expectations
- Ensure less experienced team members understand their individual role and responsibilities
- Be able to successfully prioritise and delegate large workflow
Skills and Attributes:
- Proven track record in SEO and organic search
- Understanding of campaign and digital content marketing
- Problem solver with positive attitude towards change
- Possesses world-class digital content and SEO knowledge
- Strong presentation skills
- Desired degree of grade 2:1 or higher
- Experience of activating digital marketing campaigns
Now is the chance to join these industry experts assisting them in their prime! Apply online today!