Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Job Title: Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Your salary: £45,000 - £47,000
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online or by phone (Ana Giraldo)
Who you'll be working for:
A national house builder with a huge presence in the market who have easily been in the top three housebuilders since it's commencement over sixty years ago.
With a fantastic growth rate, picking up many awards each year they are setting standards in modern day developments.
Some of your responsibilities:
- This is initially going to be working with a Senior Quantity Surveyor however you will have full ownership on your projects.
- You will also have an assistant working alongside you. You will be responsible for CVR's, procurements, measurements and payments.
You must have:
- House building or main contracting background
- A degree in surveying or other form of construction background
- A driver's license
- At least three years in a surveying related role
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
Please call Ana Maria Giraldo on