Senior Engineering Manager-Rail
Senior Engineering Manager-Civil Engineering: Role
Top 10 Construction Firm - Civil Engineering Division
£80K Per annum
£5.5K Car allowance
Package, Private Healthcare, Pension
A top 10 Construction Firm are looking to permanently appoint a Senior Engineering Manager to their Civil Engineering division, located in Bristol. You will be joining the already well-established team, initially working on a large rail improvement scheme comprising of increasing track capacity, replacement/enhancement of structures, and the refurbishment of two stations.
Offering a salary of £80,000 and a £5,500 car allowance, not forgetting to mention the outstanding insight of career progression within one of the largest, fastest growing Construction firms in the globe, this is an opportunity you will not want to miss!
You will be an accomplished Civil Engineer with an extensive rail background, ideally of Chartered status (MICE) and will possess a BSc/HNC/HND in Engineering. You must have previous experience of working on large multi-disciplinary rail projects, whilst positioned as Senior Engineering Manager / Contract Engineering Manager. A broad knowledge in Earthworks, Track works and Civil's projects will be highly advantageous.
Senior Engineering Manager-Civil Engineering: Summary
- Leading all of the engineering aspects on large projects, including construction methodology
- Temporary works design and implementation
- Design management of permanent works
- BIM including 3D (geometrical design), 4D - (programme), 5D (quantification) and 6D (asset information) - Coordinating these functions to ensure that the optimal solution is delivered to meet the client's requirements.
- Reporting directly to the Project Manager, also accountable to the divisional Head of Engineering.
This is an outstanding opportunity to attach yourself to the best in the market, offering reward and progression in the highest abundance. This could be the position you've been waiting for, forward your CV today!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy