Motor Vehicle Technician
Motor Vehicle Technician - Stockport.
£24k basic salary plus bonus.
Do you have:
- A relevant formal qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3) as minimum, in Motor Vehicle Engineering?
- Previous Workshop experience?
Are you looking for a new challenge with a highly successful Motor Group where your contribution is recognised?
If you can answer YES, then you may be the person we are looking for!
You will spend most of your time in our Workshop maintaining vehicles to the high standards, carrying out inspections, repairs and services and liaising with Service Advisors and our Customers.
You’ll need to make sure all necessary Vehicle Health Checks are completed, that paperwork is accurate and up to date. You will be responsible for ensuring all jobs are completed within agreed timeframes and that a high level of productivity is maintained. Analysis, diagnostics and road testing vehicles are also a critical part of this role to ensure we exceed our Customer's expectations.
• Technical Knowledge: To maintain high level of technical knowledge and ensure you are compliant with manufacturer training requirements.
• Efficiency: To consistently maintain high levels of overall efficiency (hours sold vs. hours attended).
• Quality: To uphold Company and manufacturer quality standards and ensure all work undertaken meets customer expectations in relation to repairs carried out and to ensure repeat repairs are minimised.
• Standards: To maintain your work area, tools and equipment to a high standard and ensure you understand and comply with all health and safety regulations and that customer vehicles are appropriately protected while in our care.
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant formal qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3) as minimum
- Previous Main Dealer Workshop experience
- The ability to follow instructions and procedures
- A full valid UK driving license