Business Development Executive - Start-Up SaaS Company
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Central London
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 + £30K OTE (Uncapped) + benefits
About The Media Intelligence Company
Fantastic new opportunity with a fast growth technology SaaS client who are making their mark within the media intelligence space. Our client have an innovative new platform designed for delivering high quality media and PR information. Already they have an excellent track record within the PR information and medial intelligence space as their founders and senior team members provide a wealth knowledge within this remit.
Currently they work with the likes of GSK, Ranstadt and Volkswagen in delivering them with top quality PR news and media intelligence - they're looking to keep this calibre of clients moving forwards as they look to fast growth their business model and expand internationally.
About The Business Development Executive Role
As the Business Development Executive you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established media intelligence environment. It's a great opportunity for you to get the experience to work with some prestigious clients and become an ambassador for the business early on with its stages of growth.
Key Responsibilities for the Business Development Executive:
- Prospect and outline key areas of remit for new business acquisition, typically done via a social media approach, warm/ cold calls, market research and mapping
- Building effective and primary relationships with key decision makers within the PR and Marketing industry
- Ability to handle common objections and be able to get through to decision makers
- Work collaboratively with the New Business team and Sales Director to arrange key meetings and
If you are currently in a media intelligence, PR information, business information, SaaS (Software as a Service) role or are currently working as a Sales Executive, New Business Executive or Sales Development Representative this is the ideal next step in your SaaS career within the media intelligence space.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Business Development Manager:
- Proven track record of sales success - ideally in a technology led/ SaaS based sales
- Experience in opening doors and arranging meeting for Senior Sales team members
- Ideally has a natural way of handling objections and getting through to decision makers
- Organisation for mapping out and prospecting new areas to target
- Preferably degree educated - this is not essential
- Self-motivated with a hunger and passion to succeed
The Business Development Executive receives a competitive salary paying from £20,000 to £25,000 depending on experience and £30,000 OTE in addition with company benefits.
For more information about the Business Development Executive role and to apply send your CV now.
#Reuben Sinclair were shortlisted for 5 National Recruitment awards in 2013 (MARAs) including: Best Overall Agency, UK's Best Recruitment Consultant & Best Customer Service.
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Sales Director, Sales Manager, Business Development Director, BDD, Business Development Manager, BDM, B2B, Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive