Marketing Engineer / Product Specialist
A fantastic opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding business that supply service to the Civil Engineering, Construction and Food industries.
As a Product Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for developing technical case studies, marketing collateral and organising conferences and exhibitions. You will work closely with the Marketing Manager, the Construction, Industrial, Municipal and Recycling Sales teams as well as liaising with the PR agency. Additionally the role will entail occasional site visits customers sites to take photos, product videos and develop case studies. Combined these tasks will represent a large proportion of the day-to-day tasks involved with the role.
No previous technical marketing experience is required, however it would be beneficial. A candidate with a background in marketing, engineering, business management or similar will be comfortable in this role and will be backed up with in-house technical support and training.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing new marketing collateral and technical case studies.
- Working with their PR agency gaining coverage in trade magazines and press
- Ensuring the website and social media is regularly updated with new content
- Organising and assisting with presentations and trade shows
- Liaising with internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Contribute to the on-going development of the products and services
- The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate with a degree in business, marketing, engineering or similar pervious experience
- You should have an aptitude to solving problems
- Drive and enthusiasm to succeed
- High level of self-motivation and organisational skills
- The candidate will need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to build a good rapport with team members and customers
- A full UK driving licence