Events Sales Executive (Graduate Position)
Position: Events Sales Executive (Graduate Position)
Location: Central London
Salary: £21,000 - £25,000 (OTE £40K+)
Start Date: ASAP
A rich heritage and an iconic brand, our client is one of the industry's top attraction operators presenting a growing portfolio of cultural visitor attractions across the UK. Based in Covent Garden, our client are looking for a number of innovative and creative graduates to join their vibrant sales team.
Your role will focus on selling Event Sales Sponsorship for prestigious brands across up to 20 UK based events. In return you will receive a fantastic basic salary and uncapped commission structure as well as other great incentives such as monthly lunch clubs, free gym membership and 29 days holiday.
Having hired 12 new employees in the last year and planning to take on 5 more graduates by the end of the year, they offer a young and buzzing environment to work in as well as in depth one-on-one training for the first 3 months.
- Strengthening existing client relationships and building new partnerships with leading industry brands.
- Identify relevant audiences
- Generate and qualify sales leads by telephone, email, research and attending events
- Attending consumer shows and conferences as part of company promotion
- Educated to degree level
- Keen to develop a career in Sales
- Committed, confident with a positive attitude.
- Hard working and target driven.
If you are excited by this opportunity and you meet the criteria then we want to hear from you now. Please contact Jack Smith at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack have a variety of graduate roles on at present (£17k-£25k), for candidates with 0 - 2 years experience, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.