Are you ready to advance your professional status and qualifications to bring you closer to a lucrative new position? This is an exceptional opportunity to join a prestigious Wealth Management firm offering fantastic training support that will fast track your career, and give rise to generous gains.
Junior Paraplanner - outstanding training and career development
£25,000 - £30,000
This is undoubtedly a fantastic opportunity for a talented, aspirational individual looking to move into a role that focuses on building strong client relationships and working in both an advisory and consulting capacity.
With a broad portfolio of duties, the role would suit someone with energy, flexibility and a proactive mind. Under the guidance of some of the best Advisers in the marketplace, a motivated paraplanner will be able to take ownership of the role and quickly develop knowledge and experience, enabling fast progression through the ranks.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support / develop client relationships
- Work closely with the consultant to technically validate advice
- Obtain illustrations, related documentation and forms to support suitability reports
- Manage pipeline reports, updating workflows
- Prepare client portfolio information, presentations, comparative review documents, income forecasts
- Provide all types of research necessary
- Provide excellent client communication at all times
- Assist with workload across the company
Please apply if you have:
- Lv4 Diploma in Financial Planning or working towards
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload and adhere to timescales; ability to multitask
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team, and sometimes under pressure, with good interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge of the financial services industry gained from an IFA/Private Client/Wealth Management practice
- Experience with dealing with different Platforms is preferred but not essential
You should be educated to a good standard; well-developed literacy skills are essential, in addition to excellent communication skills.
About our Client:
Our client is a renowned company that is committed to providing a high level of customer service as well as incredible support to their employees. This is a unique opportunity to progress your career in a new direction within a growing financial firm that values the importance of looking after their employees.
If this role sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic support and opportunity, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
Please note that due to the high level of response, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful. However, please keep applying as we work with some great local clients.