Campaign Marketing Delivery Executive - £29k - Guildford
We are looking for a experienced Campaign Marketing Delivery executive with a focus on Digital Channels and Digital Marketing!
This is a fantastic Opportunity to work for a leading organisation.
You will be responsible for the successful delivery of integrated marketing campaign activity utilising a range of marketing channels and incorporating all customer activity with an emphasis on digital channels such as social media, web, email and mobile.
What will this role involve?
· Develop creative and successful integrated campaigns, in collaboration with the Campaign Managers.
· Develop impactful copy and content to support a range of promotional customer activities across a range of online and offline channels, working with subject experts as required.
· Manage and deliver the effective day to day running of integrated tactical campaigns from concept to completion, ensuring they are delivered on time, to brief, on budget and meeting the pre-agreed objectives and ROI.
· Manage and continually monitor activity responding to market needs including reviewing against competitor campaign activity and ensure key stakeholders are updated.
· Responsible for monitoring social media channels.
· Work with the Campaign Analysts and Campaign Managers to produce analysis to continually optimise activity to achieve agreed targets and make recommendations for future improvements.
· Identify and make recommendations for improvements to processes to improve efficiencies and effectiveness.
· Manage the working relationships with internal departments and external agencies.
· Manage email communications including the creation of segments and contact lists using Microsoft Dynamics.
Skills and experience required:
· 2 years minimum experience within a Marketing or Campaign Delivery role
· Experience working with full marketing tools including digital, social media, web, email, SEO and PPC
· Excellent project management skills
· Passion and flair for writing briefs, copywriting and creating engaging content
· Effective communication skills and a strong team player
· Strong skills working with a CRM system and email marketing
Our client recognise and value their staff and are proud to offer an extensive reward and benefit package. This includes:
· Competitive salary
· A standard 35 hour working week
· 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days, plus all Bank Holidays and additional Christmas leave
· A contributory pension scheme
· Childcare voucher scheme
· An enhanced maternity/paternity and sick pay scheme
Apply Now for immediate interviews!