Kennedy Pearce are exclusively recruiting a Finance Manager on behalf of a leading transport company. As in industry leader in the transport sector this is a fantastic opportunity to for the ideal candidate to enhance their career within a well-established business.
- Responsible for managing the company bank accounts, bookkeeping, cash journals and dealing with currency.
- Produce budget and forecast cash flows .
- Understand daily cash movements and ensure all payments are made on a timely basis, with reconciliations being carried out daily.
- Ensure all reconciliations are completed on a timely basis and variances investigated.
- You will be a qualified accountant or qualified by experience with the ability to think and act promptly, with experience managing teams and be responsible reporting into the Finance Director.
- Experience in a broad role in a medium to large sized business.