Paraplanner - Leicestershire
Paraplanner (ref AL711)
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience and qualification level
My client is a forward thinking and expanding Wealth Management organisation and they are looking to recruit a Paraplanner to join their existing team.
Your role will involve providing support to IFAs, and liaising between the IFA and the client to provide a proactive approach to Client service.
Day to Day Activities:
- Review diary to prepare for forthcoming appointments
- Conduct pre-brief and de-brief meetings with advisers prior to and following client appointments
- Update client files with notes and highlight omissions and shortfalls in records as appropriate
- Prepare regulatory documents for adviser file
- Help design appropriate solutions according to risk profile and client objectives
- Conducting research into existing plans and potential alternative solutions
- Contact product providers for client information
- Production of feasibility reports
- Compiling presentations for clients including all appropriate documentation
- Completion of suitability reports
- Submit completed cases according to set compliance standards and within published timescales
- Previous Paraplanning experience
- Demonstrate understanding of intelliflo, selecta pension and analytics
- Diploma qualified
- Upper end of the salary will be paid in recognition of particularly strong technical knowledge and/or additional and specialised qualifications such as G60, CF8 or AF qualifications
If this role is of interest and you have the required skills and qualifications, then please apply in confidence with an up to date CV to Angela Liscombe at North Oak Recruitment.