Would you like to work for a successful and highly profitable firm offering a very competitive salary and an exceptional benefits package? If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your skills and enjoy a very generous level of compensation.
Job Title: Paraplanner
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
This is undoubtedly a not-to-be-missed prospect for an experienced and highly competent individual looking to move into a role that focuses on providing the highest level of financial services advice to a diverse and high-level client base.
A brilliant opportunity for someone looking to play a pivotal part in supporting top-level Financial Planners, the role is ideal for someone with energy and focus to help drive forward and develop their own paraplanning team, and provide that all-important interface between client and consultant.
There is genuine scope for taking ownership of a role that boasts variety in an environment with an ethos of rewarding those who give their all with a very competitive salary and an extensive range of company benefits.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support / develop client relationships
- Work closely with the consultant to technically validate advice
- Obtain illustrations, related documentation and forms to support suitability reports
- Manage pipeline reports, updating workflows
- Prepare client portfolio information, presentations, comparative review documents, income forecasts
- Provide all types of research necessary
- Provide excellent client communication at all times
- Assist with workload across the company
Please apply if you have:
- Lv4 Diploma in Financial Planning or working towards
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload and adhere to timescales; ability to multitask
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team, and sometimes under pressure, with good interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge of the financial services industry gained from an IFA/Private Client/Wealth Management practice
- Experience with dealing with different Platforms is preferred but not essential
You should be educated to a good standard; well-developed literacy skills are essential, in addition to excellent communication skills.
About our Client:
Our client is a renowned company that invests heavily in its staff, offering excellent career development opportunities and a generous salary and benefits package.
If this role sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
Please note that due to the high level of response, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful. However, please keep applying as we work with some great local clients.