Catering Team Leader
Purpose of the role:
To support the Venue Manager in the day-to-day running of restaurants. This will include taking responsibility for the day to day management of the Food Safety policy and the Health & Safety policy
- Works to ensure that all customers get the best service and dining experience they can.
- Utilizes feedback and qualitative measures to identify strengths and opportunities to develop the guest experience.
- Be present for during peak operating times where possible this including weekends and evenings
- Ensure the venue is fit for purpose at all times
- Ensure the venue cleaning program is monitored and shortfalls in standards are actioned.
- When leading shift, have the ability and knowledge to needs in terms of allergies and intolerances.
- Role models the right behaviours to demonstrate to the team what it takes to be on purpose in challenging times.
- Ensure the right team, are in the right place, at the right time aligned to the business needs.
- Monitor grooming standards in line with company policy.
- Monitor and develop individual team member performance through effective use of coaching, through active follow up to induction, and other planned cultural and development training completed.
- Set examples to the team by 'Leading from the Front’ and ensuring exceptional service is delivered at all times.
- Deliver on-the-job coaching sessions for team members in the venue.
- Motivate team to achieve resort, department, venue and individual goals.
- Assist the venue management team to take corrective action to ensure all poor performance is reviewed, investigated and appropriate actions taken to ensure a satisfactory solution is achieved.
- An excellent communicator who will use the value chain to develop cohesive working relationships to problem solve and to develop new initiatives.
- Support day to day management of the food costs and have a basic understanding of the results
- Review and action all cash handling procedures, taking corrective action when required as per company policy
This role offers excellent training and career opportunity to the right person
This role is advertised by USP Recruitment Services Ltd who operate as an Employment Business. Due to the high volume of applications received we are not able to reply to each one personally but thank you for your interest in this role. Should you not hear from us within five working days it is likely on this occasion your application has not been successful.