Registered Home Manager
A provider of specialist outcome focused care to people with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health needs, Autism, Acquired Brain Injuries, and Challenging Behaviours. Our client is a forward-thinking organisation with a successful record of accomplishment in delivering person led services Nationwide for well over 20 years.
They are looking to recruit a Registered Manager with previous experience managing services for individuals with Learning Disabilities or Acquired Brain Injuries. As the manager, you will hold CQC registration for the service which currently provides care to six individuals with a variety of needs including, Learning Disabilities and Acquired Brain Injuries.
- Proven successful managerial experience within Supported Living/Residential Care
- Experience of Managing in a Learning Disabilities/Acquired Brain Injuries environment
- Ability to demonstrate effective management of staff including supervision, appraisals
and effectively coaching staff
- A thorough understanding of all relevant legislation pertaining to Residential Care including CQC, premises management etc
- Negotiating, communicating and networking with other professionals and agencies
in the wider community
- Marketing skills
- NVQ Level 5
For more information please contact Ryan on or send an up to date CV
Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of application. If you haven't been contacted within this period, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.