Social Media Advisor £16.5k to £20k PA Permanent
Are you a whizz at web design and updating social media? Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin?
We are currently recruiting an enthusiastic and committed Social Media Sales Advisor for a friendly, but very busy sales office. Working in a team of approximately 8, you will be responsible for managing the accounts of your designated customers. This will include; order processing, promotion of Company products and special offers with an aim of you maximizing sales potential per account.
We are looking for a customer focussed advisor who is both structured and driven in their aim to succeed, able to demonstrate their ability to build relationships through appreciation of the skills and service required to maintain customer loyalty and additionally increase sales. Ideally the successful candidate will already have substantial knowledge and experience of working within a sales or customer service role, preferably within the food industry but this is not essential. Some experience of updating web pages and Facebook is essential for this role.
- Updating Facebook and Company Webpage with Marketing Materials
- Processing predominantly fresh and frozen meat orders
- Dealing with customer enquiries / queries
- Upselling products to existing customers, including key products and specials
- General office administration
The successful applicant will:
- Be computer literate with a high standard of written and spoken English
- Able to create Web Pages & update Facebook
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Be meticulous in their work, with a keen eye for detail
- Be reactive and well organised with demonstrated ability to prioritise and effectively complete multiple tasks
- Enjoy seeing tasks through to completion and working to deadlines
- Be able to work as part of a team
Hours of Work:
42½ hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm ½ hour unpaid break Monday to Friday, no break required on working Saturdays.
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays, plus long service days
- Generous staff discount on products
- Free off street parking
- Full training provided
Salary (displayed on advertisement): Up to £20,000 depending on experience.