Site Manager (Groundworks & RC Frame) - North London
Our client is a Main Contractor specialising in design and build projects ranging from £15 - 100m in value. They have recently secured a new build hotel project in North London and we have been asked to supply a Site Manager to oversee the Groundworks and Frame package valued at £20m.
Site Manager Responsibilities:
- Management of the £20m Groundworks and Framework package
- Overseeing Health & Safety on site
- Method Statements / Risk Assessments
- Chairing meetings with clients, subcontractors and designers
- Solving technical issues on site
- Management of logistics to site including materials
- Quality control
- Management of subcontractors
- A solid background in Groundworks & RC Frame projects is essential
- It would be advantageous to have experience working on new build construction projects
- SMSTS / CSCS / First Aid qualified is highly preferable
If you are interested in this vacancy forward your CV for the attention of Dan Gevaux.