Legal Secretary - Gloucester
We are currently looking for 2 Legal Secretaries to join a well-established Law Firm based in Gloucester. You will be working in the Conveyancing team, and therefore will ideally have some relevant industry experience.
Your key responsibilities would be, but are not limited to:
- Compiling of letters and documents to the highest accuracy
- Assisting Clients with any queries they may have and acting as first point of call for the Partners
- To receive and make calls.
- Audio typing as required
- Arranging of meetings and appointments for the solicitor
- Completing of Standard Forms and Searches.
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of Legal terminology
- A typing speed of 65 wpm is desirable
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- High attention to detail is a must for this role
If you feel that this role would suit you, then please contact Wavelength Recruitment.
Please note that Wavelength Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agent on this occasion.