Stoma Community Nurse Specialist - Part Time
As a Stoma Community Nurse Adviser you'll work autonomously across Buckinghamshire, focusing on high quality patient care and the home delivery service.
- Support GPs, Community Nurses / District Nurses by advising on best practice through clinical patient reviews to improve patient care. Run nursing led clinics to implement clinical and product reviews, and offer clinical appointments to existing patients. Become the go-to stoma care expert.
- Build trusting relationships with and advise GPs, CCGs and MMGs on the prescribing of stoma products by offering GP review clinics, home visits and through feedback of results. Liaise with Hospital and Community teams to ensure a high standard patient of care.
- Produce, analyse and monitor patient data to identify patients and monitor prescription costs.
- Hours: Monday to Thursday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm with no unsociable hours.
A well established, award-winning and patient-centred company ensuring significant improvements to patients' quality of life before and following stoma/ostomy formation. The company provides excellent employee training and ongoing development.
- Registered Nurse with at least two years post registration experience, with expertise in stoma / ostomy / colorectal patient care as a Community Nurse or District Nurse.
- Clear and confident communication skills, with the ability to positively influence others.
- Able to plan, implement and manage own time effectively; working autonomously and flexibly (following training) in order to meet patient and service needs.
- NMC registered and a full UK driving licence.
- Salary of approx. £28-34,000 pro rata, depending on experience, plus fully expensed company car.
- Contributory Pension Scheme, Healthcare, Child Care Vouchers, Life Assurance, 25 days per annum (plus 8 Bank Holidays) rising to 27 days after 5 years' service.
- Personal development plans with regular product and skills training.
Call, email or apply now for full details…
(Keywords: Clinical Nurse Specialist, Nurse Advisor, Nurse Adviser, Community Nurse, District Nurse, Stoma, Colostomy, Ostomy, Colorectal, Faecal, Fecal, Fistula, Continence, Incontinence, Bowel Management, Urology, Milton Keynes, High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Amersham, Chesham, Gerrards Cross, Marlow, Beaconsfield, Buckingham, Slough, Maidenhead).