Corporate Audit Manager - London
Cambridge Credentials is recruiting in London for a Corporate Audit Manager at a highly reputable top ten accounting firm. This is a great opportunity for someone who is seeking to manage a varied client portfolio and a dynamic team of individuals across clients from a range of different sectors.
In addition to a competitive salary our client offers a three tier bonus system, progression based on merit, extensive training and development courses, an excellent work life balance for a central London office and an active range of corporate social responsibilities to get involved in if you so wish. If you are looking to work at a company with a great culture then please read on.
- Manage the audit process, including budgets and timescales, analytical review and finalise all review points.
- Assist the audit partner in setting and communicating the audit strategy to the audit team.
- Review and approve budgets and monitor performance against budgets in conjunction with engagement partner.
- Responsible for day-to-day staff planning.
- Assist with setting targets and objectives for junior staff, as well as on the job training and coaching.
- Suggest ideas and concepts for increased marketing opportunities with existing clients.
Successful candidates will be ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent), have a strong practice audit background with excellent technical and people management skills. Self-motivation and a drive to add value to the client are also key in at this organisation.
This opportunity has arisen as a result of growth in our clients pipeline of work across a broad range of sectors in the London and wider area. If you are seeking your next big career opportunity then we would like to hear from you.
*Please not that strong Assistant Managers seeking to step up to Manager level will also be considered if they can demonstrate the right aptitude.