Nursing Home Manager - Prenton
Talento Recruitment is one of the fastest growing recruitment consultancies in the UK. We are suppliers of permanent candidates into the Nursing, Health & Social Care sectors as well as HR sectors.
My client is recruiting for a Home Manager to oversee the running of a nursing home which provides nursing care for elderly people in Oxton, Prenton. The home is a 40 bedded nursing and residential home.
The ideal candidate must be:
- Qualified RGN with relevant nursing and dementia care experience and training.
- 2 years senior management experience in a relevant care setting within the past 5 years.
- Qualified at Level 4 NVQ or working towards it, in care and management or its equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge in CQC and local authorities requirements and dealing with safe guarding issues.
- Experience leading a team and be responsible for ensuring that there is a high standard of quality care provided for all service users.
Duties will include but not restricted to:
- Monitoring all areas of the home to ensure standards and quality of care are maintained to the highest levels at all times.
- Creating an open, positive and inclusive atmosphere at the home.
- Working to CQC guidance and all relevant legislative requirements.
- You will liaise closely with and build sound professional working relationships with all other professionals.
- You will be involved with marketing the Home, negotiating acceptable fees and ensure high occupancy levels.
- You will have experience of assessing Service Users, planning, implementing and evaluating all care packages, as well as monitoring clinical standards.
- Overseeing all areas to ensure the Home runs smoothly, from maintenance, to catering, nursing and administration.
Salary for this role is up to £45,000 depending on experience plus and additional £5,000 in bonus.
Please call Leanne Irving or apply online for more information about this exciting opportunity.