We are looking for a CHAMPION in CHILDCARE!
Post: Nursery Manager
Location: David Lloyd Centre, Anniesland, Glasgow, G13 1BJ
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £25,584 - £32,302 (subject to qualifications and experience)
Busy Bees at Glasgow Netherton is located within the David Lloyd Leisure Club in Anniesland. We care for children aged 0 – 5 years and have 4 bright and welcoming playrooms all designed and equipped to create a fun & stimulating environment, the children also have access to a lovely secure & private garden.
As a Nursery Manager, you will already know that no two days in a nursery are the same! Ultimately our Nursery Manager is responsible for the overall management of the nursery setting in order to ensure the legal and curriculum requirements are met in line with Busy Bees’ policies and procedures and has a duty of care for all children who have joined the Nursery. We are looking for an inspirational and creative Nursery Manager with strong leadership experience. Strong on management and strong on team development, this is an opportunity to display your interpersonal key skills together with a desire to pull the nursery team together.
We offer a package which reflects how much we value our Nursery staff, these are as follows:-
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- A solid development programme for staff at all levels leading to nationally recognisable qualifications
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
Should this post be of interest to you, please contact us straight away; we look forward to hearing from you!