Financial Services Administrator
£20,000 to £25,000
Boston Spa, West Yorkshire
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious, forward thinking and friendly "Chartered Financial Planners" Firm status, offering a competitive salary, with genuine career progression.
To support the growth and development of the firm they are seeking an experienced Financial Services Administrator to provide full administrative support to the financial planners, and liaise with product providers, clients, and other colleagues via the telephone as well as face to face. You will work across a full range of financial products.
Key Purpose of the Role:
To support the growth and development of the business by providing a proactive and comprehensive administrative support service to the Financial Planners to enable them to maximise their time with clients, and ensure all clients receive a first class service.
Extremely motivated, you will possess excellent communication skills as well as being proficient in the use of Microsoft Office. With the ability to multi task you will have excellent time management skills and will thrive on working in an exciting, yet fast -paced environment, as part of a small team.
You will be given full training on how to use our computerized back office system, deal with a variety of tasks including, processing and submission of business, policy tracking and preparing for client meetings.
Tasks will include:
• Ensure that the business processing side runs smoothly by liaising with clients, the adviser and financial institutions
• To record and maintain accurate data using the company’s back office computer system (Intelligent Office)
• Ensure that tasks and responsibilities are carried out to a high standard of accuracy with set timescales • Preparing Client review meeting packs
Job Standards for the Role:
• You must have previous administrative experience in the financial services sector working in an IFA support role for a minimum for 18 months
• Experience of bespoke letter writing and a good standard of written English. Excellent communication skills
• Excellent computer skills - practical IT application of Excel, Word, and Outlook. Positive "can do" attitude
How to Apply:
If you have the experience and the desire to make a difference in this expanding company, please send your CV immediately to Stuart Jeal at Reward Recruitment or contact him directly for a discreet and confidential chat.