New Billings & Credit Controller role in Emersons Green paying up to £22k
Your new company
You will be working for a leading Automotive company based in East/North Bristol. You will work out of brand new offices, with free onsite parking.
Your new role
You will be working on the Billing & Credit team and your main duties will involve:
- Prepare electronic billing reports for customers with reconciliations of accounts to ensure accuracy of the reports to ensure prompt payments
- Monitoring and placement of accounts on stop / refer, liaising with the relevant departments as appropriate
- Ensure all credit notes and adjustment invoices are prepared accurately and dispatched in a timely manner
- Using various exception reports, control and monitor payments received on Customer's accounts ensuring prompt payments and reconciliation's in line with company objectives and policy
- Liaise with corporate account managers to ensure prompt resolution of queries
What you'll need to succeed
Strong experience in a previous Billing and/or Credit Control Role and background of delivering excellent customer service. It would be beneficial to have knowledge of Consumer Credit Act (CCA).
You have to be a great communicator and have the ability to work together with different departments to resolve queries and improve procedures.
What you'll get in return
Great progress opportunities with a growing company, competitive salary of £19-22k per annum, Free parking and car share scheme, great pensions package and 25 days holidays + bank holidays.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.