We are excited to have this brand-new position for a Sudbury based, award winning company. Leaders in their field, they are seeking an experienced PR Manager. In your role as PR manager you will be working as part of a dynamic team, supported by a strong board of investors including founders of the Talk Talk group. As a PR Manager, you will be a key part of the Marketing team reporting to executive management, responsible for driving growth, awareness and positioning of company branding. You will be confident working within a highly competitive and fast growing sector delivering essential cost effective, high impact growth and possess a minimum of 4 years PR management experience.
- Regularly measure audience awareness, recall and perceptions along with competitor benchmarks
- Write and oversee USP communications
- Manage brand values, identity and positioning including any crisis management and optimising reviews
- Increase quality and quantity of coverage all non-paid media
- Develop and evolve strategy including social media and impact coverage whilst optimising current outreach strategies
- Monitor industry new and developments
- Collaborate with content production and SEO resources
- Work with and optimise existing agency partnerships
- Cultivate strong relationships with media and other target audience influencers
- Support, train and motivate spokespeople
· You will have a minimum of 4years’ PR Management experience
- Experience managing and developing both internal and external PR teams
- Hands-on experience writing all brand communications and delivering on a range of marketing objectives
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in leading a challenger brand, growing its awareness and identity in a highly competitive market.
Benefits to you
- Salary £40k - £50k, depending on experience
- Free car parking
- Cycle Scheme
- Auto enrolment into a pension scheme
- Reduced fee gym membership
- Access to internal bonus schemes.
- Great team environment
- Chance to be part of a growing team
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful.