Assistant Manager / Manager - Accountancy Practice
Jenson Fisher has been engaged by a reputable firm of Chartered Accountants to recruit an Assistant Manager / Manager to form part of the management team. Based in Edinburgh City Centre this role will involve working with a range of clients including sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and charities.
- Bookkeeping to trial balance stage for clients.
- Preparation of management accounts
- VAT returns.
- General accounting services including bank reconciliations, PAYE and journals.
- Collation of financial information for management accounts.
- Daily use of accounting software, Sage and cloud based IT.
- Resolving queries from clients.
- Developing and training junior members of the team.
- Previous experience working for an accountancy firm desirable.
- Qualified CA/ACCA or currently studying with same.
- Working knowledge of Sage 50 accounts is desirable.
- Strong numerical skills and attention to detail.
To be considered for this role you must meet the criteria outlined above and consider yourself a confident and diligent individual. Previous experience in practice is desirable as this will ensure a smooth transition into the business. You must be comfortable communicating financial information to clients and be passionate about delivering excellent customer service.