ACCESSORIES TECHNOLOGIST Softs
A leading accessories business is currently recruiting a technologist to manage men’s and ladies soft accessories ranges.
You will ensure all products meet relevant quality & legislative requirements, within deadlines set by sales schedules.
- Manage the testing process; request and approve all products for production - quality, safety & composition tests - working with merchandising team to meet timescales for shipment
- Liaise with customer technologists to amend/approve products to achieve required standards.Ensure all approval samples are filed in an organised manner.
- Work with Far East and UK teams to introduce newfactories. Working with these factories to ensure customer standards are met and to develop good working relationships and practices and standards.
- Work with QA team in the Far East to ensure all our factories meet and maintain customer standards.Work with factories to improve weak areas.
- Work alongside designers and product developers to introduce new products / factories / technical developments to meet critical path deadlines.
You must come from a soft accessories background along with UK high street experience.If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene, remembering to state your current salary and package.Job Ref: RG-47357We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/81445151