Trilingual Credit Controller
The role, Trilingual Credit Controller, is looking for a candidate who has practical knowledge of Credit Control on a permanent basis, based in Putney, South West London.
This role specifically wants the languages German and French - non negotiable.
Our client is a design company is looking for a Trilingual Credit Controller to join the Credit Control team. The role is paying up to £32,000, depending on experience (Trilingual Credit Controller).
The position is based in Putney, South West London, so candidates must be able to commute to that location.
Located in Putney, South West London, our client is looking for a Credit Controller with responsibility for:
- Chasing debt via phone and email
- Dealing with invoices up to £100,000
- Dealing with aged debt back to 3 years
- Working in a large accountancy team
The successful trilingual credit controller must have:
- A minimum of 2 years experience
- Liaised with staff at all levels
- Must be able to commute to Putney, South West London
- Fluency in German and French
- VLookUps and Pivot Tables (accountancy)
The successful trilingual credit controller will join the company on a permanent basis.
Paying up to £32000 + benefits
Please do not apply if you do not have the above, your application will not be considered.