Audit & Accounts Senior
Fletcher George is currently recruiting for an Accountancy Practice that is a well established and highly regarded Surrey based firm. They work with a wide range of clients - from individuals to local businesses including a number of Charitable based organisations.
They are currently looking for an Audit Senior/Supervisor who is either ACCA or ACA Qualified. As a senior representative of the firm, you will play a key role in representing the firm and also in mentoring more junior team members.
You will run your own client portfolio and have specific responsibility for the day to day running of assignments, production of financial statements and the efficient and orderly completion of the audit fieldwork.
- Planning the audit assignment including drafting the budget and tailoring the audit programmes.
- Compiling financial statements working under UK GAAP
- Allocating work to the audit team and providing on the job training for assistants.
- Completing the complex areas of the assignment and building strong working relationships with clients.
- Drafting the audit summary paper for the Manager and Partner, drafting the management letter or discussion points.
You will be ACA or ACCA Qualified and be an experienced Auditor with the ambition to further progress your career in a prestigious firm. The company are offering a highly competitive package for the Surrey market and certainly offer a very strong work/life balance. Car parking is also available.
Fletcher George is a financial recruitment specialist, acting as both an employment agency and business. Please note due to the high volume of responses Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48 hour time scale.