Senior Insolvency Administrator - North Derbyshire
An Experienced Insolvency Administrator is sought by our independent business recovery & insolvency practice at their North Derbyshire office to take on responsibility for a variety of corporate insolvency cases including CVLs and Administrations plus some personal insolvency cases.
Our client is an independent insolvency and business advisory practice offering a complete range of business advice and insolvency solutions. Our client deals mainly with corporate insolvency but will take occasional personal cases.
- To take responsibility for a number of mainly CVLs and Administrations but also MVLs and CVAs with some personal insolvency cases
- Undertaking all aspects of the case from start to finish
- Delegate and supervise junior staff
- Reporting to managers and partners
- Write concise reports and adhere to tight diary schedules
- To ensure compliance with all legislation and regulatory requirements are met
Experience and Skills
- At least three year’s experience in corporate insolvency administration
- Good technical knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervisionAbility to take instruction/feedback and act swiftly on said instruction/feedback.
- Accurate data-entry skills
- Prior knowledge of the IPS insolvency case management system desirable, but not essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel
An excellent salary package in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 pa is negotiable, subject to experience and skills that the candidate is able to bring to the role.