Experienced Part-time Employee Payroll Administrator
Our client, a leading financials service firm based in Bristol is looking to recruit an experienced Part-time Employee Payroll Administer to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning firm that has a fast paced and friendly environment for you to grow your career.
Responsibilities of the role will include calculating payroll and answering payroll queries while maintaining monthly payroll, as the business continues to flourish this in turn will grow.
Your duties will include
- Collecting and processing timekeeping information such as overtime sheets, temporary staff timesheets and input this appropriately into payroll software
- Dealing with P45 and all other necessary HMRC paperwork for all staff.
- Dealing with all HMRC reporting and information requests as necessary and appropriate.
- Managing staff benefits such as Childcare Voucher payments, Cycle to Work Scheme loans, Salary Sacrifice arrangement and deal with any variations and adjustments accordingly.
- Dealing with all Staff Pension queries to include dealing with Auto-enrolment queries, compliance and payments relating to staff pensions, adjustments to monthly direct debits
- Assisting in preparation of management information
The successful candidate will be an experienced payroll professional with the ability to work in a dynamic environment and deal with high volumes. You will be a confident communicator, with excellent attention to detail and previous payroll experience in a similar environment.