SME Business Development Manager, Commercial Insurance
SME Business Development Manager - Commercial Insurance
£23,000 - £26,000 PA plus bonus
Our client is a hugely successful Insurer that has had a presence in the market for over 30 years. They operate on an international basis and have a fantastic reputation in the Insurer market and amongst clients. The company pride themselves on their quality and fully rounded service.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a strong and supportive team where you can develop your career to the next level. In return they are seeking a talented individual who is sharp, business minded and professional
- Driving business growth in the brokered SME market
- Underwriting the terms for business presented by brokers
- Assessing the risks each client/business presents
- Setting suitable terms and price to indicate to the broker
- Negotiating closure of the business via the brokers
- Managing broker relationships over the phone/face to face meetings
- Reviewing and assessing the performance with each broker
- Networking to encourage new business introductions.
- Negotiating and influencing brokers to recognise the value of the product
- Following up with brokers to understand responses to offers
- Adapting and revising terms where appropriate
- Experience within a corporate Commercial Insurance or Commercial Finance role
- The ability to conduct professional meetings and present information when required
- Strong Business Acumen and a professional yet personable approach to business
- A University Degree is an advantage however not essential
Due to volume of applications across all role if you have not received a response within 14 days unfortunately you have not been successful.