The successful candidate will be a natural leader with a passion for service, and an excellent customer focused manner. A team player who will be an essential person in an expanding business. Strict organisational skills are vital and an understanding/knowledge of marketing through different outlets including social media.
Duties are as follows:
- To directly manage, train and motivate a team of 20 people, including responsibility for human resources duties, recruitment, appraisals and personal development for each at one of Luton's largest dental practices.
- To ensure the six surgery practice operates as efficiently and profitably as possible, without compromising on patient wellbeing.
- To recall as many of Vogue Dental Care's 24,000+ patients per month as possible to promote dental health, the profile of the practice and ultimately drive revenue
- To aid the Practice Principal in developing the now established Vogue brand name in both the dental market as well as the facial aesthetics market, by focusing on previously untapped niches in Luton and the surrounding area.
- To ensure accounts, costs and savings are recorded, filed and probed on a day to day basis to ensure maximum turnover and keeping unnecessary costs to a minimum.
- To maximise brand presence in the local area by accumulating as many Google reviews, NHS Choices and Whatclinic reviews as possible.
- To ensure the guidelines of CQC are followed as strictly as possible and enforce current legislation.
- To ensure the team follow HTM 01-05 to the highest standard, ensuring patient welfare is of maximum importance
- To assist with the preparation and publication of social media posts to raise brand awareness
No dental background required. Full training provided. However management experience essential
Working hours: Monday-Friday 08:00am-6:00pm