Level 3 Nursery Practitioner, Rotherham
Lynx Education are currently working with a newly opened nursery in Rotherham, and have been asked to recruit a full time, Level 3 Nursery Practitioner. This is a temporary to permanent position, and will be based on 40 hours per week.
The position is to start as soon as possible, and a pre-interview will be needed with Lynx Education before you see the nursery.
If you don’t already have a current/valid DBS, you will need to apply for a new one through Lynx Education. You will also be able to provide us with 2 references relating to work with Children. E.g. from a previous nursery/ children’s centre or school job.
What we can offer you as a company:
- A supportive and happy working environment
- Your very own dedicated consultant to help with your application and interview process
- Excellent rates of pay
- Communication available 24/7
- An introduction to local Nurseries near you
What we would like from you in return:
- Honesty and reliability
- Be able to work on your own initiative and work hard to become part of the nurseries team
Please be aware that if you don’t hear back from one of the consultants at Lynx Education within a week of applying for this position, you have not been sucessful this time. Due to the high amount of responses we get to our job advertisements, we are unable to respond to everyone. Thank you for your time and interest in this post.