- Position: Financial Analyst (Temporary Contract)
- Salary: £18ph to £20ph
- Location Blackpool
An outstanding opportunity to join a fast going market leading business in the UK. The company is a true believer in progressing their employees internally therefore making this an ideal opportunity for your career to excel within a thriving business. With many sites across the UK and the ambition is for you to grow alongside the business.
Main accountabilities include:
Analyse monthly and quarterly financial management accounts
Assist in the preparation of budgets and financial analysis for new business opportunities
Commercial modelling of Contract Variations as required
Analysis of the effectiveness of commercial decisions and support the key drivers of financial performance
Conduct post and interim bids reviews providing recommendations for correction actions
Analyse the effectiveness of operations against corporate objectives
Involvement in the development of pricing strategies, policies, preparing budgets and Forecasts and the calculation of ad hoc pricing requests
Present findings and recommendations for management review
Liaise with operational management to collate data and ensure the validity of the data collected.
- Good knowledge of general business management particularly in Business Development and Finance
- Commercially aware, understanding of budget processes, and preferably part qualified in an accounting qualification such as ACCA/CIMA
- Familiar with data collection and analysis techniques
- Excellent IT skills, Excel - including VLOOKUPS and Pivot Tables
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Ability to prioritise work load in order of urgency and importance
- Highly numerate and literate
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81272366