Are you looking for a Management Accountant role which offers great variety in this role within a growing team?
This role blends all the necessary experience you’ll need in the future to become and FC or Finance Manager. The great thing about it is, you’re not narrow in the role. You’ll be exposed to all areas of financial accountants, management accounts and the opportunity to develop your business partnering experience by working with a breadth of non-finance stakeholders.
The company and team continue to grow which is allowing a lot of internal growth options too which is great. If you’re thinking you want to be on the way to being an FC in 3-4 years time, this role could give you all the required experience to get there, and you’ll have fun doing it with a great team!
They are located in West Nottingham and therefore well in reach from Derby and parts of Leicestershire.
- Support with the production and development of the MI / KPI pack working with senior stakeholders
- Review and analysis of variances including explanations and recommendations
- Support the production of the board pack for the group
- Assist with the production of budgets and forecasts
- Preparation of cash flow forecast reports
- VAT and tax returns
- Ad-hoc project work as and when required.
- CIMA/ACCA Qualified or latter stage studier.