Product Manager E2E Financial Services
Ignata are working alongside an innovative organisation within the Financial Service Sector as they look to appoint an experienced Product Manager to join their expanding operation. Please note - There will be some flexibility to work out of some of their other Offices 1-2 days per week.
Purpose of the role
- Develop & deliver product strategy to drive target revenues for products under management. Work with Business MD’s and ExCo business unit/territory owner to gain approval for product plans and drive action to ensure delivery
- Drive growth in existing product profitability - Deliver increased revenue through product, price & process optimisation.
- Manage the E2E product lifecycle process for the assigned products and adapt plans dependent on product life stage ensuring a) products align to the needs of customers whilst delivering the required economic returns & b)Simplify products and fix material customer pain points
- Work proactively with the Sales, Operations, Finance, Insight, Marcoms, Internal Comms, PR, Digital, Risk and IT teams to drive commercial revenues, client growth & retention for owned products
- Continually review P&L, Sales performance and client experience for owned products and adapt activities accordingly to mitigate financial risk and/or drive incremental revenues
For an initial conversation, please contact Will Tonge on or